DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Hair Loss Treatment Market – Size, Share, Outlook, and Opportunity Analysis, 2019 – 2027” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Hair loss is a common condition and it can be caused by numerous disorders. Hair loss or alopecia begins after the onset of puberty. Pattern or androgenetic alopecia is a genetically predetermined disorder due to excessive response to androgens that affects around 50% of males and females globally, according to the National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI).
It is characterized by progressive loss of terminal hair of the scalp, in a characteristic distribution in both males and females. In males, hair loss is most prominent in the vertex and frontotemporal regions, while in women the frontal hairline is typically spared with diffuse apical hair loss noted as a wider anterior part of the hair.
Rising incidence of androgenetic alopecia is expected to drive the global hair loss treatment market growth. For instance, according to the National Library of Medicine (NLM), a medical library, which is part of the National Institutes of Health (NIH), androgenetic alopecia affects around 50 million men and 30 million women in the U.S.
However, availability of alternative treatments is expected to hinder the market growth. For instance, hair restoration surgery such as scalp reduction surgeries, which is not used frequently but efficacy of hair transplantation is based on the principle of donor dominance.
- Cipla Limited
- Aclaris Therapeutics, Inc.
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Daiichi-Sankyo Co., Ltd.
- Johnson and Johnson Services, Inc.
- Lexington International LLC
- Vita-Cos-Med Klett-Loch GmbH
- Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories
- Ranbaxy Laboratories Ltd
- HCell Inc.
- Follica, Inc.
- Aurobindo Pharma
- Zydus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Zydus Cadila)
Key features of the study:
- This report provides in-depth analysis of the global hair loss treatment market, and provides market size (US$ Mn) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR%) for the forecast period (2020-2027), considering 2019 as the base year
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunities across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrices for this market
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new drug launches or approval, market trends, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by key players
- It profiles key players in the global hair loss treatment market based on the following parameters – company overview, financial performance, product portfolio, market presence, distribution strategies, key developments, strategies, and future plans
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and management authorities of companies to make informed decisions regarding future drug launches, drug class up-gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- The global hair loss treatment market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, manufacturers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the global hair loss treatment market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Objectives and Assumptions
2. Market Purview
3. Market Dynamics, Regulations, and Trends Analysis
- Market Dynamics
- Market Opportunities
- Impact Analysis
- Pipeline Analysis
- Reimbursement Scenario
- Pest Analysis
- Regulatory Scenario
- New Product Launches
- Collaborations and Agreements
- Market Trends
4. Global Hair Loss Treatment Market – Impact of Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic
- COVID-19 Market Scenario
- Impact of COVID-19 Market on the Hair Loss Treatment Products
5. Global Hair Loss Treatment Market, By Type, 2016-2027, (US$ Mn)
6. Global Hair Loss Treatment Market, By Product Type, 2016-2027, (US$ Mn)
7. Global Hair Loss Treatment Market, By Route of Administration, 2016-2027, (US$ Mn)
8. Global Hair Loss Treatment Market, By Gender, 2016-2027, (US$ Mn)
9. Global Hair Loss Treatment Market, By Distribution Channel, 2016-2027, (US$ Mn)
10. Global Hair Loss Treatment Market, By Region, 2016-2027, (US$ Mn)
11. Competitive Landscape
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/1zgkt2