DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Global Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension Market (2021-2026) by Drug Class, Route of Administration, Distribution Mode, Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of COVID-19 with Ansoff Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global pulmonary arterial hypertension market is estimated to be USD 7.85 Bn in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 10.62 Bn by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 6.2%.
Some of the factors that impact the growth of the global pulmonary arterial hypertension market are the change in the lifestyles, rising geriatric population, and the increasing prevalence of pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH). Several Government and private sector initiatives such as the rare disease act and the orphan drug act that create awareness and offer incentives such as tax waivers, credits, assistance & support are expected to contribute to the growth rate of the global pulmonary arterial hypertension market.
However, discontinuing of drug production by major players during clinical trials and stringent regulations by Government, lack of awareness about the presence of pulmonary arterial hypertension among patients, and high diagnosis and treatment cost are expected to hinder the market growth. Technology advancements such as biomarker and new gene therapy for the treatment and advanced oral drugs create an opportunity for the market.
The Global Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension is segmented based on Drug Class, Route of Administration, Distribution Mode, and Geography.
Global Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension Market, By Drug Class
- Prostacyclin and Prostacyclin Analogs
- Soluble Guanylate Cyclase (SGC) Stimulators
- Endothelin Receptor Antagonists (ERAs)
- Phosphodiesterase 5 (Pde-5)
- Calcium Channel Blockers
Global Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension Market, By Route of Administration
Global Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension Market, By Distribution Mode
- Hospital Pharmacy
- Online Pharmacy
- Retail Pharmacy
Global Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension Market, By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Asia Pacific
- The Middle East and Africa
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension Market.
- The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 force model and the Ansoff Matrix. The impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Competitive Quadrant, the analyst’s proprietary competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market including parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
- Growing Burden of Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
- Government and Private Support for the Development of Orphan Drugs
- Growing Geriatric Population
- Patent Expiration of Key Molecules
- Side Effects Associated with the Drugs
- Lack of Awareness among People in Developing Countries
- High Costs of Diagnosis and Treatment
- Lack of Awareness
- Expiry of Patents
- Advance Oral Drugs for Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
- Technology Advancements such as Biomaker and New Gene Therapy for the Treatment
- Gilead Sciences, Inc.
- United Therapeutics Corporation
- Novartis International AG
- GlaxoSmithKline Plc. (GSK)
- Pfizer, Inc.
- Dong-A ST Co., Ltd.
- Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp.
- Bayer HealthCare AG
- Arena Pharmaceuticals
- Actelion Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- Daiichi Sankyo Company, Limited
- Gilead Sciences
- Johnson & Johnson
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/6z7f0n